Canon K35 Superspeed TLS True Lens’s Rehouse Set. Rehoused Canon K-35 primes are popular today. They cover Full Format, have a pleasingly smooth softness and controlled contrast that are not as extreme as some other vintage lenses.
Canon’s answer to the Zeiss Super Speeds, these cinema lenses won an Academy Award for technical innovation in 1977 and were used most notably on the film Aliens (1986).
Fast and small, these lenses are less sharp and have lower contrast than modern primes and produce beautiful flares. Their large image circle allows for full coverage on large format sensors. Their wonderful image characteristics make them an ideal choice for shooting with all digital cameras.
True Lens’s cam driven focus system and chassis style lens housing allow matte boxes and other accessories to be attached to the front of the Canon K35 lenses, without affecting focus movements. The benefit of zero backlash and image shift give accurate dual focus scales that repeat on direction and change with the cam drive system, giving wide spread and even markings throughout the distance scale.
Additional, Love High Speed offer a 14mm and 135mm Canon FD T2 lens. Rehoused to exact same high standard by True Lens, this longer focal length lens best accompanies the standard K-35 set.
- 14mm / T2.8 / cf 12" / Front Diameter 110mm
- 18mm / T1.5 / cf 12" / Front Diameter 110mm
- 24mm / T1.5 / cf 12" / Front Diameter 110mm
- 35mm / T1.4 / cf 12" / Front Diameter 110mm
- 55mm / T1.4 / cf 22" / Front Diameter 110mm
- 85mm / T1.3 / cf 2′9" / Front Diameter 110mm
- 100mm / T2 / cf 2'2" / Front Diameter 110mm
- 135mm / T2 / cf 3'8" / Front Diameter 110mm