The Phantom HD Gold is now a discontinued camera.
Combining the visual quality of high-definition imaging with the high frame rates of specialty cameras. Select any frame rate from 1 to 1,000 fps in increments of one frame-per-second at HD resolution. With the Phantom camera’s shutter, variable to 1/500,000 second, and radically adjustable frame rates, you have seamless control of the duration, speed and time of a story element.
Depending on the nature of your shoot, employ a raw-data or video workflow direct from the camera. The Phantom CineMag is the perfect compliment, allowing you to maximize your recording time, or quickly secure high-speed shots without worrying about download time, and without compromising image quality.
With 35mm depth-of-field and PL lens mount you do not need to compromise the composition of a scene or your story-telling with the HD Gold.
|Resolution||Frame Rate (fps)||16GB RAM Max Run Time|
|2048 x 2048 (max res)||555 (max fps)||4.1 seconds|
|2048 x 1152 (2K 16x9)||980 (max fps)||4.1 seconds|
|2048 x 1104 (2K 1.85)||1,029 (max fps)||4.1 seconds|
|1920 x 1080 (16 x 9)||1,052 (max fps)||4.1 seconds|
|1280 x 720 (16 x 9)||1,576 (max fps)||4.1 seconds|
- HD (1920 x 1080), 2K (2048 x 1536) & 2048 x 2048 resolutions
- Up to 1000 frames-per-second (fps) at 1920 x 1080 or 1500 fps at 1280 x 720. Even higher frame rates
at decreased resolution
- Adjust frame rate in 1 fps increments
- Shutter speeds as fast as two microseconds (shutter angle from 1-360 degree)
- 14-bit sensor depth (42-bit color), active-pixel CMOS sensor
- 35mm depth-of-field 11 stop tonal range
- Hot-swappable Phantom CineMag® compatible
- On-camera control buttons for complete control
- Circular buffer to internal RAM, or run/stop recording to CineMag